We’re now five months into 2020 and it’s safe to say this is, and will continue to be, a difficult year for everyone. With the fears and anxieties that have come with COVID-19 and the reality of social distancing, now is the time for us all to take a moment and show some kindness to ourselves.
Be kind to yourself
- Connect with your family and friends to talk about how you’re coping, how your mental health is being affected and to share ideas on how you can maintain a healthy mind
- Access our online support for COVID-19, including useful apps and resources to help you maintain and improve your mental health
- Sign up to our Talking Therapies service for instant access to online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or visit the Talking Therapies website to look at our self-help resources
- Reach out and ask for help – there are a number of national helplines you can call if you’re worried about yourself or a member of your household
- Refer into one of our mental health services – our services are still operating and we’re here for you
What’s to come?
This week, we’ll be covering a number of topics on mental health, including:
- Our online Talking Therapies services
- Coping with and tackling Domestic Abuse
- Veterans mental health
- National Helplines