Sign-up to Talking Therapies
How to refer yourself to us
- Complete our online referral form
- Call us on 0300 365 2000 to refer by phone. You can also email us at
- Ask your GP or care professional to refer you
Translate this website
Our website can be translated into over 100 languages. To do this:
- click on the orange person icon on your phone
- click the 'cog' symbol
- select your language When you refer yourself through our website, select which language you prefer to use.
We will make sure an interpreter comes to your appointments.
If you’re deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment, we can make arrangements to help you.
Online therapy you can start today
You can also access our online CBT therapy programmes from SilverCloud.
Sign up to SilverCloud instant access (opens in a new browser tab)
- Follow the email instructions to set up your account (this takes around 15 minutes)
- Get started on the programme you have chosen.
- You will have your first review within a few days, where we will explain more about how it all works.
- You're able to choose which therapy programme would suit you best and will be supported via online reviews every couple of weeks, while you work your way through the modules.
- If at any point during the online course you or your supporter think that a different treatment option would be better for you then we can arrange this for you too.
If you’re unsure about how to talk to your GP about your mental health or any challenges you’re having, the Mental Health Foundation have guides to help you.
Find guides from the Mental Health Foundation website (opens a new browser tab)
We also have many self-help resources and information sheets that may be useful in helping you understand your situation, or support a loved one experiencing difficulties. These resources are available to everyone, and you can access them at any time
Get Talking Therapies self help resources (opens in new browser tab)