Depending on your needs, we can offer different Talking Therapies options to you. This could involve one, or a combination of different therapies such as:
An online or face to face group or pre-recorded video session:
Individual Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) where you follow a workbook or online programme supported by a trained therapist either in-person, by phone or by video call.
It may be that you need further help if you’re having a particularly difficult experience. If you do, we may suggest more intensive types of individual therapy, such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Counselling for Depression (CfD)
- Couple therapy for depression
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy (DIT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depression (IPT)
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Alongside your therapy sessions you can also access further support to help you feel get back to enjoying life again.
- Employment support e.g. finding a job or returning to work
- Wellbeing support e.g. with housing, debt or loneliness
- Online and virtual peer support
Find out more
Visit our What to expect webpage to find out more about what happens after we receive your referral and what getting therapy involves
Read our Talking Therapies Berkshire information leaflet
Need help now?
If there’s someone you can talk to – a family member, a friend or a neighbour – ask if you can spend a few moments with them to help you relax.
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, please call 999
If you urgently need medical help or advice, but it’s not life threatening, please call NHS 111
If you want to talk to someone about how you feel, what you’re experiencing or how to deal with someone else's behaviour, you can contact the Samaritans 116 123