GP/Health professionals referrals
Refer your patients
Talking Therapies is available to all patients registered with a Berkshire GP.
We can provide support and advice for a number of different conditions, deemed mild to moderate in terms of severity.
You can refer your patients to Talking Therapies by completing the following form.
Refer your patients to Talking Therapies (opens a new browser tab)
You can also contact us to discuss your patient needs, and confirm that Talking Therapies is the most appropriate treatment for them.
Call 0300 365 2000
If you're not a GP but you're looking to refer yourself to Talking Therapies, you can find more information on our website
We can provide support and advice for a number of different conditions, deemed mild to moderate in terms of severity, such as:
- Depression including postnatal depression and seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sleep difficulties
- Anxiety disorders, including:
- General anxiety disorder
- Specific phobias
- Panic attacks and panic disorders
- Social anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Health anxiety
We’re also able to support any of the above when linked to a long-term health condition (LTC), whether this is diagnosed or medically unexplained (MUS).
Referral to us will be accepted as long as the following criteria are met:
- There’s a moderate (or less than) risk of suicide and self-harm but with no current intent or plans
- No current complex mental health difficulties requiring specialist mental health treatment
- Clients are willing to engage in therapy and understand that attending therapy will improve their outcome