Become a volunteer
Our first priority is you – it’s you on our wards, in our clinics and out in our community.
While our clinicians are busy fighting COVID-19 on the front line, we need your help to tackle it in the homes of our most vulnerable Berkshire residents.
We’re looking for volunteers who would be willing to give up some of their time to help those who need it most.
If this is you, just fill out our volunteer application and sign up today.
Available volunteering roles
We’re looking for individuals with a full drivers licence and access to a car to help us with:
- Drive front line staff to appointments in the community or to one of our sites
- Collect shopping, medication and therapy bags and deliver them to patient homes
You can support our clinical staff directly by:
- Answering calls on our wards
- Putting together assessment bags for clinical staff
- Other admin related tasks
Making ‘wellbeing calls’ to the vulnerable
We need kind and compassionate individuals to check in over the phone with the most vulnerable in our local community, making sure they’re ok and to help reduce social isolation.
If you know a person who could benefit from a ‘wellbeing call’, complete our 'wellbeing call' request form.