Access mental health support

Our teams and services are available if you need mental health support. 

You can also find resources and guides on our website to help you if you need more advice.  

Talking Therapies

If you need mental health support in the first instance, please contact Talking Therapies. Our friendly service offers support if you’re aged 17 and over, and coping with challenges like depression, stress, anxiety or phobias.  Our teams are available for contact 8am to 8pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 6pm on Friday. You can email us at any time, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Call Talking Therapies 0300 365 2000


Sign up to Talking Therapies 

Specialist Mental Health Advice and Treatment

You can speak to a mental health practitioner through our Common Point of Entry (CPE) team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will guide you to the right service to help you.

Call CPE 0300 365 2000  (Press option 4)

Our Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT) are providing support seven days a week for our ‘high risk/ high need’ patients. We’ll work with you to review your safety plan as part of your treatment, and make sure you know how to access urgent mental health support in your community.

Find out more about our CMHT service (opens new browser tab)

Urgent Mental Health Care

Our Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team (CRHTT) are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They can provide advice, assessment, support for all ages and conditions, to help you avoid going into hospital. 

Call 0800 129 9999

Find out more about our CRHTT service (opens new browser tab)

Help for young people

Contact our Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) team if you need advice for young people under the age of 18 who are experiencing complex mental health challenges.

Find out more about our CAMHS service (opens new browser tab)

I have an urgent medical request 

Please contact NHS111 for urgent physical health concerns. They will guide you to the most appropriate service.
For COVID-19 related issues, please use the symptom checker on the website

Use coronavirus symptom tracker on NHS 111 website

Call 111

Visit NHS111 website


Please call 999 or attend the local A&E department.